Increase or decrease the Size of Text
You can use the 3 'A' buttons in the header to set your preferred font size. Alternatively, you can set your preferred font size in your browser:
- Go to web site
- While web window is open, open View in Tool Bar
- Click on Text Size
- Choose size of text
Increase or Decrease the Size of Objects and Text on your Screen
- Open Display in Control Panel.
- On the Settings tab, click Advanced.
- On the General tab, in the DPI setting list, click the dots per inch (dpi) setting you want to use.
- If you choose Other in the DPI setting list, you can set custom options in the Custom DPI Setting dialog box either by selecting one of the percentage options in the drop-down list or by clicking on the ruler and dragging the pointer to specify a setting.
- Restart your computer when prompted.
To open Display, click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Display.
If you want to increase the size of text on your screen to make it more readable, use Font size on the Appearance tab in Display Properties.
The dpi size you specify on the General tab affects all monitors attached to your computer and all users that log on to the computer.